Great food should be the foundation for a meeting of excellent minds... This Mowbray lunch meet was no exceptions.
Emma put together a really wonderful menu of local flavours and seasonal treats.
- Mowbray Foccacia with Rosemary and Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil
- Chargrilled Yorkshire Lamb Cutlets marinated with Thyme, Lemon, Rosemary, Rose Petals and Garlic
- Isle of Wight Heritage Tomatoes with Basil and Capers
- Wet Polenta with Smoked Lincolnshire Poacher
- Charred IOW Sweetcorn, Pickled Blood Peaches tossed with Rocket & Mizuna
- Whipped Mascarpone & Yoghurt Cream with Lavender Leaf, Blackberries in Cassis, Fresh Peach, Raspberries and Wye Valley Cherries. Pumpkin and Sunflower Seed Crumble