The Mowbray is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Mowbray may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26th June 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Information about the event you would like to host with us.
- Any other information that you disclose with us using our message feature.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. Your information may be stored on file for up to 12 months after you submit your enquiry or book an event with us. We try our best to not store any information that we no longer require.
- Your information may be stored on file after you submit your enquiry or book an event with us. We try our best to not store any information that we no longer require.
- The information submitted via our enquiry form is stored in our email inbox only.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about House events, news, special offers, products and services using the email address which you have provided. This will only be applicable when signing up via our sign up forms - you will not be added to any mailing lists just by contacting us or by submitting an enquiry unless you request otherwise.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Mowbray, 118 Mowbray Street, Sheffield, S3 8EN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Mowbray is a leading Sheffield events space, newly opened at the end of Summer 2018. Let us know if you’d like to enquire about an event or would like to arrange a time to come and visit for a chat and a look around!
Neepsend . Sheffield