It's an Open House!
We'll be opening The Mowbray's doors from 12 noon - 2pm on Sunday the 15th of March - where you can drop in, have a look around and have a relaxed chat with the events team behind The Mowbray & The Chimney House! This is a great chance to have a look around The Mowbray, ask us any questions you might have about our job roles - or take the great opportunity to tell us about you!
If you'd like to send an application in before that - follow the links below to send us your CV.
If you'd also like to drop us a line to find out a little bit more or to tell us you're coming down - drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
Over the last year we have established a fantastic core Events Team for both The Mowbray & The Chimney House - so we are now looking to grow our team to look after our expansion and number of events for 2020 and beyond.
It's a really exciting time for the Events Team as we have a really diverse range of events - from event type - weddings, private dining, conferencing to size of event to real foodie events to more bar focussed parties - each event is very different - which keeps things really interesting.
We're currently looking for Events Team members
We Would Love To Meet You If...
- you're friendly and sociable
- you're interested in events and hospitality
- you want to work in a great team
- you're ambitious and looking to progress through the ranks to management
- you're looking to get back to work on a shift by shift basis
- you're looking for a change of direction
What We Offer
- the opportunity to be part of a busy, bustling events business over two locations that are proud to be independently owned and operated.
- great training - so while experience is welcome - you'll be trained by us.
- a friendly, creative environment with like minded people
- flexible working hours
- great rates of pay with the option to earn higher rates for different roles
- friends and family discounts to attend The Mowbray & The Chimney House Supper Clubs and House Events.
- Progression into leadership roles
The Mowbray Kitchen
Our Kitchen Team is almost complete - but we're still keen to meet professional chefs who are happy to work on a casual / flexible hours basis.
We're looking for a reliable and flexible chef to work with our team to produce and deliver our wonderful feasts & lunches.
The right candidate will have at least 2 years experience as a chef, primarily with fresh food and cooking from scratch.
We're looking forward to meeting you!